1. The Madrid Peace Conference: 31 October 1991. President George H. Bush promoted the Madrid Peace Conference, where he attempted to divide the land of Israel in exchange for “peace” with the Palestinians. The next day, a very rare huge storm starting in the north Atlantic, moving east to west, hit North America’s eastern seaboard in October 1991 and was called a “perfect storm” because of the rare combination of factors that created it. Interestingly, one of the first places The Perfect Storm hit was Kennebunkport, Maine. Waves over 30 foot demolished the home of President George H. Bush, the instigator of the Oslo Accord.
2. The Madrid Peace Conference Part II, 23 August 1992: The Madrid Conference was not successful the first time around, so a year later President Bush tried it again. On the very same day, Hurricane Andrew smashes and crashes into Florida. Andrew causes over $30 billion in damage while destroying over 180,000 homes. At that time, Andrew was the worst natural disaster ever to hit America.
3. The Oslo Peace Accord, 13 September 1993: President George H. Bush promoted and proudly signed the infamous Oslo Accord. The Oslo Accord was labeled a “Land for Peace” accord that demanded Israel award their land to the Palestinian murderers and terrorists in exchange for peace. On the very day that the Oslo Peace Accord was agreed upon, Hurricane Emily slammed into the Outer Banks with winds up to 115 miles per hour.
4. Talks To Give Up Golan Heights, 16 January 1994: President Bill Clinton meets with terrorist and Israel hater Syria’s President Hafez el-Assad in Geneva. They talk about a peace agreement with Israel that includes Israel giving up the Golan Heights. In less than 24 hours, a powerful 6.9 earthquake rocks Southern California. This mysterious quake, centered in Northridge, is the second most destructive natural disaster to hit the United States, behind Hurricane Andrew.
5. Political Disaster: Impeachment, 21 January 1998: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu meets with President Clinton at the White House and is coldly received. Clinton and Secretary of State Madeleine Albright refuse to have lunch with him. After Clinton’s rejection of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, later the very same day, the Monica Lewinsky scandal breaks out, destroying the Clinton presidency and resulting in his impeachment.
6. Land For Peace, 28 September 1998: Secretary of State Madeleine Albright finishes the final details of an agreement which requires Israel to surrender 13 percent of Yesha (Judah and Samaria). President Bill Clinton meets with Yasser Arafat and Netanyahu at the White House to finalize another Israel “land for peace” hoodwink. Later, Arafat addresses the United Nations and declares an independent Palestinian state by May 1999. The same day Hurricane George blasts the Gulf Coast with 110 mph winds and gusts up to 175 mph. The hurricane hit the coast and stalled until the agreement was finalized and Arafat addressed the UN. Then it hit and caused $1 billion in damage. At the exact time that Arafat departs the U.S., the storm begins to dissipate.
7. Land For Peace, 15 October 1998:Arafat and Netanyahu meet at the Wye River Plantation in Maryland. The talks are scheduled to last five days with the focus on Israel giving up 13 percent of Yesha. Two days later, on October 17, heavy storms and tornadoes hit southern Texas. The San Antonio area is deluged with rain. The rain and flooding in Texas continue until October 22 and then subside. The floods ravage 25 percent of Texas and leave over one billion dollars in damage. On October 21, Clinton declares this section of Texas a major disaster area.
8. Negotiations To Give Away Jerusalem, 30 November 1998:Arafat arrives in Washington again to meet with President Clinton to raise money for a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capital. A total of 42 other nations were represented in Washington. All the nations agreed to give Arafat $3 billion in aid. Clinton promised $400 million, and the European nations $1.7 billion. The same day, in a Financial disaster, the Dow Jones average drops 216 points, and on December 1, the European Market had its third worst day in history. Hundreds of billions of market capitalization were wiped out in the U.S. and Europe.
9. Land For Peace, 12 December 1998: President Clinton arrives in the Palestinian-controlled section of Israel to discuss another “land for peace” fiasco. The same day, the U.S. House of Representatives vote four articles of impeachment against President Clinton.
10. Negotiations To Give Away Jerusalem, 3 May, 1999:Yasser Arafat schedules a press conference to announce a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capital. The same day, the most powerful tornado storm system ever to hit the United States whips through Oklahoma and Kansas. The winds are clocked at 316 mph, the fastest wind speed ever recorded. Arafat postpones his announcement to December 1999 at the request of buddy President Clinton. In his letter to Arafat, Clinton praises and encourages Arafat for his “aspirations for his own land.”
11. The Roadmap To Peace, 8 June 2001:President George W. Bush sends Secretary Tenet to Jerusalem to promote his “Roadmap to Peace,” the continuation of the failed Oslo Accord. The same day, Tropical storm Allison hits Texas the home state of President George W. Bush. Allison causes over $7 billion in damage and closes George Bush Airport for two days. Allison continues for five long days. When Tenet leaves Jerusalem, Allison settles down.
12. America Pressures Israel To Give Up The Gaza Strip, 23 August 2005: Gush Katif was paradise. And it was destroyed by those who took it over. Israel completed the evacuation of the Gaza Strip and gave it to the Palestinians. The Gaza Strip evacuation came directly from President Bush’s “Roadmap to Peace.” Hurricane Katrina formed on the same, exact day that the last settlers were evacuated: August 23. Defying the computer models, Katrina turned south-east, scraped the south tip of Florida and then with the vengeance of a runaway freight train Katrina took an unexpected turn into the warm Gulf Coast… When Katrina ended her deadly mission America suffered the worst disaster in her storied history.
The reference scripture quoted in the blog is from Obadiah 1:15 which states: “For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.” The timing and force of these disasters seems to clearly indicate the hand of God upholding his promises to Abraham and his seed in Genesis 12:3, and other scriptures.
Others seem to believe that although these disasters reflect the judgment of God against the U.S, the position taken by Now the End Begins blog, and other similar sources, is narrow and does not consider other possibilities. Wild Olive.co.uk states: “Some disasters appear to be related to God’s promise to bless those who bless Israel but curse those who slight Israel…But can we treat disasters in this way?… If we assert that God hit the USA with Katrina, we could be misrepresenting God. God may only have lifted His protecting hand. To interpret all these events only as judgment ignores Jesus teaching about persecution and disasters to come, the coming tribulation and the wrath of the Adversary against God’s people in the end times.”
Despite the diversity of views, it would be wisest to heed the voice of the One who plainly stated prophetically to Abram (later Abraham), from whom the “great nation” of the Jewish race descended:
I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.(Genesis 12:2-3).
Also in the Book of Zechariah the warning is found: “Up, Zion! Escape, you who dwell with the daughter of Babylon.” For thus says the Lord of hosts: “He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye” (Zechariah 2:7-8).
Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2014/June20/201.html#IR2AJJhB773RDEJd.99